Subscribe:

viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

Written by Year 3-4 students. They tell us about their daily life. Well done!!

ONE OF MY DAYS
    

        
  Hello!  My name is Laura.

  I am nine years old. I am from Spain.

Every day, I get up at eight o’clock, then, I have breakfast at half past eight, after that, I go to school at nine o’clock. I go home at two o’clock.

Later, at half past six, I play in the park with my friend Maika and Gisela.

 Finally, I go to bed at half past ten.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Hello, my name is Rubén.
I am nine years old.
I live in Fuente Camacho(Granada).
I am from Spain.

In the morning, I get up at quarter past eight and I make the bed. Then I have breakfast at half past eight.

Later, at nine o’clock, I go to school. I have the English lesson  at  nine o’clock. I finish school at two o’clock.
After that, I have lunch at quarter past two. Next, I do my homework at three o’clock . At four o’clock,  I play football in the evening, I have a shower and I have dinner at ten o’clock.
Finally, at quarter past ten, I go to bed.       

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My name is Maika. I am eight years old.
This is my classroom and this is my English teacher Verónica.
Rosi is next to the teacher.
Gisela is in front of Jorge.
Rubén is next to Laura.
Nico is next to Gisela.
I am behind Laura.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario