Subscribe:

domingo, 8 de abril de 2012

These are some writing about Year 5 students in which they write about them and their family. Good work!

MY FAMILY AND I





My family lives in Fuente Camacho.We have lunch at twelve o'clock.We like chicken, salad... but my dad only like chicken and paella. My dad and my mum work in a bar exept on Tuesday which is closed.

I start school at nine o'clock and I go on foot. My class is very small, there are only thirteen children. I have English on Monday,Tuesday and Thursday. This is my favorite subject but also I like Maths.

After school,I do my homework.When I finish my homework, I go to the park.
In the evening I have dinner with my parents in the bar.

Andrei

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                                                     
   Hello, my name is Miriam. I´m ten years old. I like drawing and riding a bike but I don´t like wind surfing or riding a horse. I live in Riofrío with my family. I´m from Spain. I speak English and Spanish. I live in a house. My house is not very big. I´ve got two dogs. Their names are Rocky and Hugo. These are my best friends. I´ve got a lot of birds. I´ve got a lot of cousins, uncles and aunts.
   I´ve got one brother. His name is Óscar. We are students. He´s fourteen years old. He likes playing the piano and riding his bike but he doesn´t like playing football or    shopping. He´s very friendly and clever. I like my brother!
  My mum is nice. Her name is Carmen. She´s thirty-nine years old. She likes reading book and walking but She doesn´t like shopping. She is a housewife. I like my mum!
  My Dad is clever. His name is Francisco. He is thirty-nine years old. He likes kites and riding a bike but he doesn´t like going to the clothes shop. He´s a cook. His restaurant is MESÓN ALAZOR.
  If you want to get to my house, Go straight on at the bakery, Turn right and go straight on. My house is the second house.
Miriam
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              
Hello,  my  name  is  Ángela.  I’m 10  years  old. I  live  in  Loja  with  my  family. My  family  is  very  funny  and  very  nice. My favourite subjects are Physical Education and English.
My  dad’s  name is  Rafael. He is 40 years  old. He is a  Physical Education teacher. He likes  swimming, reading, listening  to  music, rollerblading… but  he doesn’t  like  playing  the  piano, drawing, riding  a  horse… His favourite  subject  is Maths. It’s very  clever.
My mum’s  name is Mª Angeles. She is 38 years old. She is administrative in “Loja Sport Pavilion”. She can use a computer, digital  exercises… She loves me. Her  favourite subject is Language.
My sister’s name is Lucía. She is 8 years old. She likes  acrobatic gym, going to  the cinema, shopping, playing with me but she doesn´t like playing volleyball, football, rock music... Her favourite subject is Art and Physical Education.
This is my family
My school´s name is C.P.R Gibalto (in Riofrio). I start school at nine     o´clock. I go to school  by car with my mum and my sister. You can find it in “Camino de Aragón” Street.
The school has: Classrooms, a playground, toilets, a small library but it hasn´t got cafeteria, canteen, computer room, lab, gym…     
On Saturday morning I get up at eight o´clock with my sister : I get dressed, brush my hair, I have for breakfast milk and cereal and we get the sandwich for later. I go to acrobatic gym at nine o´clock. Them I go to my granny´s house where we eat together.
After, I go home and there, my sister and I play. At nine o´clock we have dinner in some restaurant and at ten o´clock I go home and sleep to Sunday.
I love my family and I love my school, it is funny, nice and everyone is very good with me.
Ángela P.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario