Subscribe:

domingo, 8 de abril de 2012

These writing are written by Year 6 students where they tell us about their last holidays. Good work!

OUR LAST HOLIDAYS

HI! I am Alba.

On my last holidays I visited Isla Cristina, in Huelva.
I went to Isla Cristina in June
I went by car. I visited the town with my mum, dad and brother.

Next morning, I visited lots of places, but my favourite was the Park.
It was very beautiful!!! Then,I went to a museum, it was bigger than the cinema. There were lots of monuments too.

My favorite place was the shopping centre because I LIKE SHOPPING!!!
Three days later I went to a river but I didnt like it.
ISLA CRISTINA WAS FANTASTIC!!!!!
ALBA D.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                     
On my last holidays I went to Hawaii with my family. I went by plane. We chose this transport because it is very comfortable and they offered us interesting services not offered by others.

When I was there , my family and I went to the zoo. Other day, we went to its famous beach.

There was a lot of people because this island is famous for its beaches.
                                                                                                                 
Jose Luís







------------------------------------------------


On my last holidays I went to Barcelona with my family.
We went on 28th August. We went by plane.

First We visited Barcelona Stadium to watch Barcelona vs Real Madrid match. Its name is Camp Nou.

After, we visited Sagrada Familia because it is very beautiful too.

Finally we watched a film in the cinema but I didn´t like the film.

I loved Barcelona because is very big and beautiful too. I had a good time.
                                                   Gonzalo

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario